Friday, June 10, 2011

This I know

i never know where to start. i want to write about how happy i am and that i feel blessed to be where i am in life right now. i've had many miracles happen to me, and for me. I have had some rough moments that have taught me to be humble, to follow the commandments, and to trust God. i remember being very sick, physically and spiritually at times. Both of which have humbled me. we have those experiences to remember Who God Is, and who we are, that we need Him and we need the Atonement, and that He loves us unconditionally, and when no one else is there, He is. Its at those times we reconnect with our Maker and our Savior. I think God has been very merciful with me, and I am deeply grateful. He is merciful with all of us. How fast we forget His miracles and his mercy in our lives. How easy is it to do what He asks? Compared to what He's done for us, its not difficult at all to follow His commandments. I don't believe in coensidences. I know God Lives, I know He loves us more than anyone could ever love us. We just need to have faith and believe and trust and follow His commandments.

No comments:

Post a Comment